• 1. Introduction
• This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy defines the terms under which ACADBIM, Lda processes Customers’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) – and other applicable national legislation. on privacy and data protection.
This Policy complements the provisions of the General Conditions of Enrollment in courses or other actions of ACADBIM, Lda and constitutes the commitment of ACADBIM, Lda regarding the protection of the data of its Customers.
• 2. Concepts
• Personal Data: any information relating to a natural person, including name, address, contacts, and other data necessary for the customer’s relationship with ACADBIM, Lda;
• Processing of personal data: operation or set of operations carried out on personal data by automated or non-automated means, which include, among other tasks, the collection, registration, organization, conservation, recovery, consultation, use and elimination;
• Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data: natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
• Control authority: independent public authority which, in the case of Portugal, is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
• Cookies: a type of computer file that uniquely identifies an internet access device; may contain various information, including browsing preferences for a particular site. Cookies are downloaded via the browser to the Internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when accessing certain websites;
• 3. Entity Responsible for Data Processing
• The entity responsible for data processing is ACADBIM, Lda.
Headquarters: R. Capitão Sousa Pizarro, No. 58; 3810-076 Aveiro
Telephone: 234 737 296
• 4. Nature of data processed
• ACADBIM, Lda processes the personal data it collects within the scope of the relationship established with customers and users of its Web Site (www.acadbim.pt), as well as within the scope of compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
Data may be collected in different situations: when our website is visited, when we receive emails or other correspondence, when our communications are subscribed, or when we are contacted in any other way that contains personal data. This data may contain (among others) the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as any other type of information necessary for the relationship with customers and users of our Web Site and which is made available to us. When you browse our website, information related to your visit is automatically collected (see the cookies section).
• 5. Grounds for Data Processing
• The processing of data carried out by ACADBIM, Lda is part of the pursuit of its activity, which includes, among others:
– Preparation of DTP – Pedagogical Technical Dossiers of the courses and other face-to-face or online actions;
– Issuance of certificates, declarations of frequency, or other documents requested by official entities or clients;
– Dissemination and information actions and marketing (e-mail marketing), as well as others that are part of the activity of ACADBIM, Lda.
• 6. Data Sharing
• ACADBIM, Lda does not collect or process any personal data or information obtained through its Web Site or by other means, to allow its use or exploitation, in any way or by any means by third parties.
• 7. Rights of holders of personal data
• ACADBIM, Lda assures its customers and users of its Web Site the exercise of the rights of rectification, deletion and limitation of treatment. Customers may exercise the aforementioned rights by communicating electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 8. Data Conservation
• ACADBIM, Lda observes the legal norms regarding the terms of conservation of personal data, being able to keep them up to ten years after the first registration.
• 9. Safety
• ACADBIM, Lda guarantees adequate levels of security and protection of the personal data of the data subjects. For this purpose, it adopts various security measures of a technical and organizational nature, in order to protect personal data against its loss, dissemination, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
• 10. Cookies Policys
• The cookies used by ACADBIM, Lda respect anonymity and are not used to collect any personal information. The cookies mentioned here are used exclusively by ACADBIM, Lda, with the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and maintained by Google for statistical and research analysis purposes. The terms of service of Google Analytics, and respective cookies can be consulted at:99
This Cookies Policy clarifies the types of cookies used by ACADBIM, Lda on its website www.acadbim.pt. It is possible to choose the types of cookies that can be downloaded to your internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) through the privacy settings in the options of the internet browser you use, hereinafter referred to as browser.
• 10.1. What are cookies?
• Cookies are a type of computer file that uniquely identify an internet access device; may contain various information, including browsing preferences for a particular site. Cookies are downloaded via the browser to the Internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when accessing certain websites.
• 10.2. Types of cookies used and their purposes:
• Cookies are classified by their lifecycle and the domain they belong to. Regarding the life cycle, cookies can be:
• Persistent cookies, remain resident on your internet access device for a certain period of time. period of time.
• Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from your internet access device when the browser is closed.
• 10.3. As for the domain to which they belong, cookies can be:
• Own cookies (First party cookies), are downloaded by the website you are visiting and share the same domain.
• Cookies from third party websites (Third party cookies). They are downloaded to your internet access device by websites from a different domain than the one you are visiting. This can happen, for example, on sites that have banners with advertising from a third party.
ACADBIM, Lda uses similar cookies and technologies on its website www.acadbim.pt for the following purpose:
• Analysis and Performance: When you visit the ACADBIM, Lda website at www.acadbim.pt we download cookies, which allow us to identify your device, in this way we can count the unique visits to our website, analyze its performance and the way users browse our website. We use this information to improve the service provided to our website users.
• ACADBIM, Lda does not use advertising cookies on its website at www.acadbim.pt nor does it share information with third-party websites.
• 10.5. Cookie management
The user can accept, refuse or remove cookies by managing their browser settings, the user always being given the possibility to change their permissions.
The user can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of his browser.
If the user chooses to disable cookies, it may prevent some services from working properly, partially or totally affecting their browsing experience.
This Cookies Policy is periodically reviewed by ACADBIM, Lda, so its content may be updated.
1. This Web Site is intended for the dissemination of products, training services, consultancy and all other activities of ACADBIM, Lda. All reproduction, distribution, making available to the public, creation of derivative articles, including their modification, adaptation, translation, download (download) and any other forms of exploitation, total or partial, of the content and materials of this Web Site, namely, text , images, software, audio or video clips, is protected by national and international copyright law and is prohibited without prior written authorization from its creators;
2. The use, obtaining or storage of contents, materials, functions and information made available on this Web Site can only be carried out by the means foreseen and provided on this same Web Site. In particular, it is prohibited, without the prior written consent of the owners, the partial removal of text and/or images and reproduction in another context, the partial or complete reproduction of the Web Site www.acadbim.pt in another Web Site;
3. ACADBIM does not guarantee that access to the Web Site will not be interrupted or disturbed as a result of technical problems. It also assumes no responsibility for damages arising from any situations of impossibility, delay, suspension or interruption in access to the aforementioned Web Site;
4. All contents, materials, functions and information made available on this Web Site, or through it, are provided as they appear and are disclosed, without any guarantees provided by the editors either regarding the Web Site or the server that makes it available, namely in terms of immunity from computer viruses, hacker attacks, intrusion software or other components that may prove to be harmful, namely in the software or information download sections. Under no circumstances can the editors be held responsible for any damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use, or the impossibility of using, the contents, materials, functions and information made available on this Web Site;
5. The content of the Web Site is of an informative nature, intended, exclusively, to allow the User to adequately consider the range of products and services available, whereby the User assumes all risks resulting from the use of the information to which he has access in the Website referred to above, being the sole and exclusive responsible for all decisions taken based on it;
6. ACADBIM is not responsible for errors and inaccuracies that may occur in contents present on this Web Site, although it makes every effort to avoid and correct them, when detected;
7. This Web Site may contain information, addresses or materials from other Web Sites that do not belong to ACADBIM, so we will not be responsible for the form, content or practices of such Web Sites, nor for the Web pages to which the hypertext links of these Web Sites refer. , also referred to as “hyperlinks”, “hyperlinks” or “links”. Our relationship with said Web Sites does not imply support for the products and/or services sold or advertised and we are not responsible for lack of veracity, quality failures, inaccuracies, errors and inaccuracies that may be found in the contents of other portals or Web Sites, over which ACADBIM has no control;
8. ACADBIM reserves the right to change the information and, in general, the content of the aforementioned Web Site, without any prior notice, with the exception of those expressly required by law;
9. ACADBIM declines any responsibility for losses or material or personal damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the improper use of its Web Site.
General Registration Conditions and Pricing Policy
General registration conditions:
• The number of participants for each course is limited.
• Entries are considered in chronological order.
• Applications are made on our website by completing the pre-registration form.
• ACADBIM will contact (preferably via email) each pre-registered person to request the remaining data, namely those necessary to issue the certificates.
• Pre-registration must be made by the interested party (individual or company) up to 3 working days before the start date of the course(1).
• Registration is only considered valid after payment of 50% of the course fee.
• Course dates and times may change for unforeseen reasons.
• Failure to notify in writing of impediment to attendance by the 3rd working day prior to the start of the course requires full payment of the registration fee; (This value can be used by the participant in a next edition of the course or in another course of his choice, of equal or greater value, within a period of one year).
• A certificate of attendance will be awarded to participants with attendance greater than 80% of the total number of training hours.
• Our training rooms have a capacity for 10 people.
• One computer for each trainee.
• Online training will have a number of participants announced in due time.
• Acadbim communicates prices at the beginning of the dissemination and publication of each course.
• Acadbim reserves the right to grant discounts to customers(2), partners and students.
• All published prices include VAT at the legal rate in force.
1) In exceptional cases and provided that there are vacancies, ACADBIM may consider accepting enrollments up to the start date of the course.
2) An ACADBIM customer is considered to be any individual or legal person who has invested in ACADBIM training, solutions or software in the last eighteen months.